If anyone, ever again, says any of these:
- games are played just by teenage boys
- games aren't designed for families or adults
- games are sedentary; you just sit there and press buttons
- games are isolating; no-one talks or communicates during gameplay
- games don't elicit emotion
- all games are violent
...then tell them to go away, watch the videos of people playing games on the Nintendo Wii here:
...then rethink what they've just said.
Now - how do we get every library to install one of these...