Thursday, 7 December 2006

There goes winter…

This came into my inbox at 18:50 today:

+ + + + +













QtyDescription
1The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [Wii]
1Nintendo Wii Console [Wii]

We are pleased to advise that your order has been despatched via your chosen delivery method and will be with you shortly!

+ + + + +

A Nintendo console! At last - haven't felt this excited since I saw Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast in a window display, immediately went into the shop and bought said game and console.

Soon (depending on post to the Outer Hebrides) I will be back in Hyrule ... blog postings may become less frequent for the next few months ...

1 comment:

  1. Hoorah John! Can we be Wii friends? I'd love to add a J.Kirriemuir Mii to my growing collection! (My code is: 0270 3749 1572 2971)

    ReplyDelete