Thursday, 27 March 2008

Berneray and Uist residents: where's the window?

A local quiz for local people.

This window is in a building which has been visited by many residents of Berneray and the Uists. Some have spent some time looking out of this window. But where is it?


Media_httpfarm3static_yfuad



Question number two for local residents; and this one I don't know the answer to. Does anyone know for definite, e.g. not speculation woven into fact, who has bought the old hospital building in Lochmaddy?

3 comments:

  1. Is the window in Taigh Chearsabhagh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so it's a velux window set into a sloping wall or roof. I'd guess its Lionacleit school, Benbecula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its at the dentist at Lochmaddy surgery, North Uist. I fitted it. There are a few there and I spent 6 months putting them in and all that. Can I collect my £10.000.00 prize money now?

    ReplyDelete