Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Donald Trump Outer Hebrides visit: roundup

He came, he saw (for 90 seconds plus press interviews), he encountered the Hebridean wind, he left. The first part of this clip from Sky News shows him ambling around the place:

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_9FAncb14]


Much of the press coverage contains similar pictures e.g. Donald outside his mother's (now his cousins) house, his plane at Stornoway airport, his hair (which he seems to have borrowed from Boris for the day) blowing in the wind.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote about this on my blog yesterday. I can tell you this, I have played 3 of his courses and there is no "fit" for them in Scotland. AND wait until December-March in Aberdeenshire and 75% of his rooms are empty. He'll wish he didn't pursue this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. And I thought the Scottish wind made MY hair look bad.

    ReplyDelete